EBT’s new operating concept Syntrix was first introduced at the METS-2018. Syntrix is all about innovation.
With this concept, EBT has once again taken a step forward in the field of integration. Syntrix gives maximum flexibility in the use of materials and linking in with a wide range of external protocols. An example of this is the new display button, which is completely freely programmable and can be used under, for example, foil and glass. This means that texts and colours can be changed at any time in accordance with your wishes.
The advantages of Syntrix are:
• The LEDs on the bridge can be adjusted with one button to any colour;
• Cleaning mode; temporary blocking of functionality to make cleaning easier;
• Push buttons under the foil or glass;
• Display buttons under foil or glass with freely programmable colour and texts;
• QUERTY keyboard under foil;
• Small touchscreens under foil and under glass with freely programmable colours and visualisations;
• Dimming function setting: all integrated controls and instruments dimmable with one button.
Would you like to learn more about Syntrix?